No More Yahoo Yahoo: New Money Ritual In Nigeria Now

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

There’s No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore, People are at nowadays beingness used For Money Rituals. Remember some other elevate for Yahoo Yahoo Business inwards Nigeria is G-business. People that exercise it are called Yahoo boys or G-boys in Nigeria. The trouble organisation involves cyberspace fraud which is the operate of the cyberspace to scam unsuspecting victims. But at that topographic point is at nowadays a novel tendency of trouble organisation inwards town.


Social parties in addition to merry-making for money-rituals?

Too Incredible to believe but too scary to ignore!!


I was at a bar discussing with the owner. The guy of late got dorsum from Republic of Ghana in addition to he of a precipitous became broke, his married adult woman doesn’t desire to understand.


 People are at nowadays beingness used For Money Rituals No More Yahoo Yahoo: New Money Ritual In Nigeria Now
Yahoo Boy

So he was telling me that he may travel dorsum to 1 juju human being (Charms maker) similar that. He said the juju human being did something similar for his friend in addition to it worked, that the juju would travel bringing 17million naira every week.


My ears became pointed… So I asked him how the juju works. He said, the juju human being told him to larn ram, kill it in addition to organize a political party for friends in addition to identify unit of measurement to attend inwards other for people to come upwardly in addition to eat….


Then every week, 1 mortal from with those that ate from the pith volition conk in addition to the person’s spirit volition convey the 17 1000000 naira. Even if 100 people ate from the meat, every week, 1 mortal must conk or travel misfortunate for life.


Then, I asked him how he planned to larn the people that volition swallow the meat. He said he’ll invite some friends in addition to identify unit of measurement members that are non honey to him, travel to a enterprise in addition to selection similar xx girls in addition to tell them that he has a political party somewhere, that he’ll pay them 10k each. I felt goose pimples erection right away in addition to I only dey look…


We discussed at length well-nigh some similar things that happened some times agone but I didn’t desire to beak well-nigh it until I saw a pic of a daughter used for rituals today, We should all travel really careful non to eat, drinkable or gustation anything when nosotros are invited for parties that only of a precipitous erupted from the air space…. either past times friends, families or relatives that nosotros are non too certain of the rootage of their wealth.


I don’t receive got whatever dubiety that your storey is 100% correct. I had a similar sense of late at a friends identify unit of measurement Christmas political party some where inwards Ikoyi Lagos. I got at that topographic point in addition to was offered diverse type of expensive drinkable right from the gate fifty-fifty earlier i saw my friend.


But i insisted on sitting downwardly start in addition to at to the lowest degree run across my host earlier eating anything in addition to likewise i don’t receive got alcohol, thence i sat downwardly for similar 8 minutes or more, thence comes my really right Pal from secondary schoolhouse days & his start judgement was “Haaaa Dee, I receive got been looking for you lot since i saw your motorcar parked outside, he asked me if i had eaten anything in addition to he was really happy later on i answered NO to his question.


Then he pulled me to 1 side in addition to said to me, delight ooo this is non only a political party that you lot tin swallow from oooo. You are too honey to me, he said non fifty-fifty my begetter tin swallow from the nutrient cooked here, if you lot run across him swallow travel assured its some other food.


 People are at nowadays beingness used For Money Rituals No More Yahoo Yahoo: New Money Ritual In Nigeria Now
Nigeria Party

I was shocked in addition to calm that i couldn’t tell a word. We both drove only about to travel in addition to await for eating theater to eat. I came dorsum sat for few minutes in addition to left inwards shock.


You needed to run across all the assorted nutrient cooked on that day. Surprisingly, they fifty-fifty grilled a whole ram. God aid us all


Sharing this is my contribution to life fifty-fifty if you lot don’t believe, delight travel extra careful,

Because life has no duplicate.


Please, portion with your contacts in addition to people you lot love. *A o ni se ori buruku o, Ori wa o ni gbabode ibi. Atenuje o ni pawa o!!.*”


FAST DOWNLOADads
| Server1 | Server2 | Server3 |
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url